Saturday, June 09, 2007

Agloco viewbar released

The Agloco viewbar has been released and is here at last after a long wait.

I received an email from Agloco on June 4 with instructions on downloading and installing the viewbar. However, on the first few tries at the download site there was no download button showing, probably because it was not displaying properly due to heavy traffic.

Anyway, late yesterday I tried again and managed to download and install the viewbar to my laptop successfully. It seems to be working fine.

I am now accumulating surfing hours just like many other people the world over, I suppose.

If you haven't signed up for Agloco yet, do it now at:

www.agloco.com/r/BBBK2191

Download and install the viewbar right away so that you can begin getting paid to surf the web.

No comments: